CNC Machine Operator
Hire Requirements & Additional Info
- Temporary that could lead to possible permanent position, looking for employees who want to grow with the company.
- Must pass a background check and Drug Screening
- 2nd Shift
- $14.00 per hour
- Blum, TX
Description & Responsibilities
- Operate a CNC Machine. Willing to train candidates who have at least 6 months of any machine experience.
- Explosives warehouse
- Not Specified
Office Location & Recruiter Contact Info
Want to apply? Contact one of our recruiters by phone or email which we provided below. You may also visit us at our Fort Worth office location any time during business hours. (WILL MEET IN BURLESON BY APPOINTMENT) Our office address and hours of operation can be found below. We do recommend that you submit a completed job application before coming by the office. This is so you spend as little time as possible just waiting on the process. Steps to proceed with filling out a job application can be found towards the bottom of this section.
Always There 4U Staffing
3220 North Fwy #114
Fort Worth, TX 76111
*Can arrange to meet in Burleson location upon appointment*
Mon — 8am to 5pm
Tue — 8am to 5pm
Wed — 8am to 5pm
Thu — 8am to 5pm
Fri — 8am to 5pm
Sat — CLOSED
Sun — CLOSED
NOTE: Applications can be filled out online 24/7 by following any one of the steps listed below. With the exception of filling out an application at our office. This must be done during business hours only.
Abi Toney — (817) 367-9144
Office Fax — (817) 288-0889
Recruiter Email — Abigail@AlwaysThere4uStaffing.com
Getting Started & Job Application Info
WE CAN MEET YOU SOMEWHERE NEAR YOU.
In order to speed up the process and so we have the best possible chances of getting you into a position of your liking. We must first have a completely filled out job application, copy of a current State I.D., and a resume “Not Required But Recommended” on file from you. To get started, read through all the steps below. Then choose which step is most convenient for you and the device you will be using to complete the application process.
- If you are ready now and the device you are using will suffice, then click the button located in the bottom of this section.
- If you want to text or email it to yourself, then copy and pasting this link will allow you to do that with ease. Just click it when ready.
- If you are using a phone and have a QR Code Reader App installed you can simply scan this QR CODE and that will take you directly to the application form.
- Also if you are using a mobile device you can down load this app for free, PDF FILLER, in any app store. Once you have the app installed, you can either scan the QR CODE or enter the Doc Number, which is located right here. (5005-6889-9041)