Job Type: Temporary to a Permanent Position
Clean Background: Required
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Location: Should live in Johnson County or near Blum Texas.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Responsible for cleaning, buffing, disassembling and assembling of downhole tools and shotgun systems. Assists in the inspection of all reusable gun/tool components and assist in the load out of jobs.
- Ability to read documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with supervisor and co-workers.
- Must possess the ability to operate hand tools and powered hand tools.
- Knowledge of general computer programs including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet.
- Operate office equipment including fax machine, telephone, copier and postage meter.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to calculate with the use of fractions and/or decimal system.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to learn to operate an overhead crane and forklift.
- Ability to learn general welding skills such as MIG.
- Experience in acetylene torch burning.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with courses in Industrial Arts or Trade school for mechanical or welding a plus.
- 0-2 years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and implement set-up sheets for simple clad assemblies.
- Perform tasks such as metal cleaning, taping, sawing and other assembly-related tasks to assist other assembly technicians in construction of clad assemblies.
- Operates according to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Use personal computer utilizing various programs for document development, editing and communication.
- Operates office equipment including fax machine, telephone, copier and postage meter.
- May have exposure to semi-confidential information.
- Complete required explosive awareness training.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to loud noise levels; fumes or airborne particles; noxious odors; vibrations from driving and traffic. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level is usually moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach; with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, night vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Requires the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Fill out a job application online or at our office
Always There 4U Staffing
3220 North Fwy #114
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Step 1 - A Job Application will need to be completed to move forward with anything
In order for our staff to help you find the best job that suits your needs. We will need the first portion of the job application completed and either submitted from our on-page application form or you will need to download the pdf file of the app to your computer, print it out, fill it out (Please be sure we can read your hand writing), bring it into the office with you to continue the process.