Cleaner Position $13 :
Mansfield , Tx
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be capable of: (100-400 times per shift)
- Lifting and carrying of parts (with a partner) that may weigh as much as 150 lbs. (average parts weigh 40-60 lbs.)
- Stooping, climbing, or crouching with some frequency.
- Repetitive movements (grasping, pushing, and pulling)
- Must be on your feet all day (standing or walking)
- Must be able to visually inspect parts and read hazardous labels on chemical containers.
- Will receive training to become qualified for job.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality are a must.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed (This to include scheduled days off and up to 10 hour shifts with little notice to complete production).
- Ability to work in a team.
Cleaner Position: Requirements/Responsibilities
- Set up cleaning area
- Get out all cleaning equipment and supplies necessary
- Check to insure that cleaner solution is at the proper temperature
- Make sure all safety equipment is clean and in proper working condition
- Loading of racks for production
- Prepare load for cleaning
- Cleaning load for production (see procedures for specific instructions)
- Ensure all equipment is stocked and is in proper working order, including hoses, brushes, air drills, etc.
- Maintain clean work area
- Clean out and refilling of the acid activation tank, alkaline cleaner tanks, brass activator rinse (as necessary.)
- Assist platers in removing finished parts from the racks after plating, when needed.
- Maintain communication with Production Supervisors and Chemical Process Engineer regarding quality controls and production flow.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.