Sets up and operates a production machine, Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, adjust settings to complete tasks accurately .
Must have the ability to operate band saw, CNC lathes, proprietary and traditional laser cutting equipment, forklift, hand tools and power hand tools, add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply 10,s and 100,s, perform operations using units of weight measurement, volume and distance, calculate fractions and /or decimal system and a problem solver.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate CNC machinery.
- Material handling, equipment maintenance and shipping/receiving duties.
- Grinding, filing, and cleaning of parts.
- Preparation of assemblies for shipping.
- Operates according to Company Standard Operating Procedures
- Operates office equipment including fax machine, telephone, copier and postage meter.
- Operates a forklift.
- Clean work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Keep work area safe and free from hazards.
- May have exposure to semi-confidential information.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School education degree/ GED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour