6 am to 2:30 pm MONDAY – FRIDAY ( 1 Saturday out of the month )
Set up inspection area.
a. Set up and operation of DA-SPEC-190 air gauge.
b. Set up and operation of fiber-optic inspection light.
c. Clean all the plugs and rings as necessary.
2. Inspect work from the previous day.
a. Visual inspection with the fiber-optic light.
b. Check for surface finish of plating.
c. Check for I.D. dimension using the air gauge.
d. Check threads with gauge when necessary.
e. Complete Batch Processing Sheet.
3. Identify all items that deviate from finish dimension standards.
Label all tubes that are out of finish dimension standards.
Record plating defects and necessary action in “Plating Defect Log.”
4. Report inspection results to Production Manager and Chemical Process Engineer.
7. Clean all gauges and rings thoroughly before putting them away.
8. Maintain all equipment as follows:
a. Check the calibration of the gauges
b. Check the calibration of the thread gauges
c. Inspect gauge plugs and rings for wear and defects (one per week).
d. Keep all rings and plugs clean
e. Check air hoses and fittings for leaks and tightness (daily).
9. Always use proper safety equipment.
10. Any other duties as assigned by management.