Monday – Friday (Weekends if needed)
– 3-5 Years apprenticeship under a journeyperson preferred
-CERTIFICATION through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required CERTIFICATION or Associates Degree from an HVAC program at a technical school.
– MUST hold state HVAC technical license PReviouse on the job training is a plus.
– Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand.
– TEXAS DRIVER LICENSE REQUIRED.
– HVAC Mitsubishi Mini-split systems
– HVAC Conventional Systems
– High School Diploma or GED
– College or trade school education preferred.
– HVAC Certification is a plus.
– Warehouse non-climate controlled environment
– Outdoor weather conditions when service is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /year