[wpseo_opening_hours show_open_label=”1″ show_days=””][wpseo_opening_hours show_days=””][wpseo_opening_hours show_days=””]7 am to 3:00 pm ( OT IF NEEDED ) M-F
– ERP/MRP experience
-Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
– Ability to interpret packing slips, enter correct information into computer systems and acknowledge receipt goods
– Solid knowledge of inventory control
– GED\HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA NEEDED
– SHIPPING RECEIVING ,INVENTORY CONTROL
Responsibilities & Duties
· Enter data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations into SAP and Excel.
· Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with distribution supervisor, and inspection personnel
· Prepare and participate in physical inventory when needed
· Prioritize Work orders based on instructions indicated on pick ticket or work order or email and understand how the order is processed from raw components to receipt of the completed/ assembled unit.
· Monitor and control inventory integrity. If it moves physically it must move in SAP system!
· Operate forklift, pallet jack and stacker equipment to maneuver products in a safe and efficient manner.
· Move completed kits by loading/unloading shipments to carriers’ vehicles and store them in appropriate areas.
· Perform cycle counts as requested by Supervisor and or management.
· Maintain product identification and location program. Maintain Labels on EVERYTHING!
· Match paperwork with job to ensure accuracy of job, proper quantities and number of pieces prior to movement to its dedicated storage location.
· Research inventory discrepancies and report to Supervisor
· Document, dispose and control aged and damaged product
· Ensure all materials are labeled!
· Coordinate and integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy
· Keep all warehouse floors and outside areas clean of debris, trash, metal bands, broken pallets, nails and or any other rubbish.
· Remove empty crates/pallets/boxes/bags etc. from the warehouse floor to maintain our housekeeping objectives during the operations or shift.
· Assist production assembly with kits/material as needed if low on staff or assistance is required by shift supervisor.
· Work with shift supervisor to make sure all SAP and kits can be completed before the particular shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour[wpseo_map max_number=”undefined” width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”1″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”0″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”1″ show_fax=”1″][wpseo_address show_state=”1″ show_country=”1″ show_phone=”1″ show_phone_2=”1″ show_fax=”1″ show_email=”1″ show_logo=”0″ comment=”ALWAYS THERE 4U STAFFING 206 NE Wilshire Blvd. Burleson, TX 76028″]