7pm-5:30am M-F plus Saturdays.
*******Forklift Experienced!!! / prefer forklift but not required.
Manually stack or move steel products up to 75lbs or use forklift operate heavy equipment in beam areas, such as forklifts and machinery
- break down bundles of steel beams and loads on holding a table
- prepare steel beams and measures exact length before it is cut to specifications
- move beams by hand to feed into the punch, actuate the punch and move loaded bundles down the conveyor were needed for punches
- move product to and from storage or production areas by hand or using forklifts
- tag and place material for identification
- a record number of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- inspect all equipment prior to use (forklifts, punch machine, conveyors, electric saw, etc,)
- operate the robot and maintain the robot operation and area
- use good judgment, follow instructions and have a good problem-solving abilities
- rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- excellent attention to detail and strong ability to multi-task
- read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs
- follows established housekeeping standards
- informs lead of any quality concerns and inform Maintenance on any equipment failures or concerns
- perform housekeeping activities to keep the work area and equipment clean and organized
- regular and timely attendance is required
- additional duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager
- must be able to lift 75lbs
- must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including some weekends.
- must be able to obtain sg crane/forklift
Job Type: Full-time