$15 M-F +OverTime / 6am-2:30pm
PERFECT JOB FOR A PAINT BLASTER (WILL TRAIN, BUT NEED SOME EXPERIENCE)
- – Must be able to read and write English.
- – Must be capable of: (100-400 times per shift)
- – Lifting and carrying of parts (with a partner) that may weigh as much as 150 lbs. (average parts weigh 40-60 lbs.) Stooping, climbing, or crouching with some frequency.
- – Repetitive movements (grasping, pushing, and pulling)
- -Must be on your feet all day (standing or walking)
- -Must be able to visually inspect parts and read hazardous labels on chemical containers.
- -Must be able to operate a forklift
- -Must be able to operate an overhead hoist/crane
- -Ability to work in a team.
- -Reliable attendance and punctuality are a must.
- -Ability to work overtime, as needed (This too includes scheduled days off and up to 10-hour shifts with little notice to complete production).
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCED !!!!
- RESUME REQUIRED.
* Some kind of industrial background.
Such as brake press operators, machine operators, and possibly experience operating overhead hoists and cranes. Additionally, the Plater position requires attention to detail and reliability. I would like to see some longevity in work history as well, which usually notates dedication to a job