Monday – Friday 1 Saturday out of the month
1 hour of over time DAILY
Company builds metal pipes. Non climate control facility.
** Steel toe boots needed**
1. Must be able to read and write English.
2. Must be capable of: (100-400 times per shift)
a. Lifting and carrying of parts (with a partner) that may weigh as much as 150 lbs. (average parts weigh 40-60 lbs.)
b. Stooping, climbing, or crouching with some frequency.
c. Repetitive movements (grasping, pushing, and pulling)
3. Must be on your feet all day (standing or walking)
4. Must be able to visually inspect parts and read hazardous labels on chemical containers.
5. Will receive training to become qualified for job.
6. Reliable attendance and punctuality are a must.
7. Ability to work overtime, as needed (This to include scheduled days off and up to 10 hour shifts with little notice to complete production).
8. Ability to work in a team.